Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fox Creek Leather

Here's to a great American company called Fox Creek Leather!

One thing that a lot of Harley riders do is to adorn themselves with Harley leather. I like it... I like it a lot, but one day came up behind a couple of guys riding and noticed that everything in sight had "Harley Davidson" on it. Now I like my bike a lot, but not that much. I mean, maybe I should put my bosses name on my back -- he pays for everything :)

Anyway, in search of some silent leather I found a couple of bloggers singing the praises of Fox Creek Leather so I gave them a try. Everything was a normal transaction until the jacket showed up too tight.... ARGHHHHH.

I emailed them and they sent me out another size using the "honor systen". What the heck? You mean you are going on the American handshake theory and trusting me? I love these guys. Great business ethic, fair prices and a killer product.

All American s should aspire to be even a little bit like these guys. Way to go!


Be safe and God bless.

Dan Ribar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    greetings from across the pond, just been reading your blog and can see you are two happy people with your Harley, nice to see, keep on enjoying it and ride safe.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete